Are you into that 50’s vintage makeup look? Want to use it in your daily makeup routine? Say no more! We will show you how to do it on your own. Now wash your face and follow the steps below.
- Make sure your face is clean.
- Put on moisturizer, then apply some primer, followed by the foundation.
- For a soft pinup look, apply brown or bronze eye-shadow.
- Now is the key for pinup look, winged liquid liner. This might take some practice, but you will be satisfied once you’ve mastered this technique.
- To bolden the look of your eyes, use mascara. You can use two to three layers to ensure that your eyes really pop up.
- Pinup makeup look will never be complete without red lipstick. So, pick up any of your favorite red shades and see how beautiful you can be with modern pinup makeup.
As you can see, this makeup look doesn’t need any special tools and is very easy to do. Thus, you don’t have to worry again the next time you are invited to a vintage-themed party. Just apply this makeup, grab a vintage dress, and you’re good to go!